– Visit to the main attraction points of the area.
– ‘Villa Las Estrellas’ (First settlement inhabited by civilians).
– Lunch or a snack depending on the place and time of arrival.
– Navigation on a zodiac boat to Ardley Island to visit some penguin colonies and navigation around Collins glacier.
– Visit to the Orthodox Russian Church (At Bellingshausen Station).
– After the first day activities are over, passengers will be taken to the Ice Camp based on Collins glacier, located about 5 kms (6 miles) from the runway, where they will stay overnight. This Ice Camp includes a Thermic tent (module) as a dining room for the whole group, one special tent as a basic toilette and different small thermic and special tents (small modules) for two people each one, to spend the night.
– The next day: Walk to the “Elefanteras” (sea elephant colony), located in the Drake Passage Area.
– Visit to a Scientific Station.
– It is also possible to visit other tourist attractions, depending on the weather conditions, before returning to Punta Arenas.
Program includes four consecutive nights in hotel, in preparation for the Antarctic journey
*All Antarctic activities are subject to weather conditions.